Licensed Child Care
Developed in consultation with Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of Health and medical leaders at The Hospital for Sick Children, the Operational Guidance During COVID-19 for Child Care Re-Opening includes the following requirements:
- All staff and children must be screened daily prior to entering the building
- Anyone feeling unwell must stay home
- Providers must have a COVID-19 response plan if a staff member or child is exposed to the virus
- Providers must keep daily records of all attendees to support contact tracing
- Thorough cleaning of the centre before opening and throughout the day
- Permitting only "essential" visitors
- Pick-up and drop-off protocols that facilitate physical distancing
- Mandatory training, reporting and support from local medical officers of health prior to reopening
Families who do not currently have a child care provider can apply for child care online through One-List Bruce County.
For any inquiries related to Bruce County Children’s Services, please contact us at 519-881-0431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to the Children's Services page for more information
Our offices are closed until further notice. Programs and services are available virtually. Child Care Caseworkers are available to assist families by phone and email. Please feel free to contact us at 518-881-0431, toll free at 1-800-265-3005, or by email at email@example.com for information and support.
Go to the Fee Subsidy page for more information
EarlyON Child and Family Centre Program
Bruce County is pleased to offer EarlyON programming virtually through our on-line platforms.
Like our Facebook pages for engaging posts including Group Time experiences, Storytime, DIY activities, and more!
Please continue to reach out to your EarlyON Educator should you have any questions regarding child development and activities for your child.
Go to the EarlyOn page for more information or call 1-800-616-8116 to connect via phone.
Early Learning Coordination
QST’s and professional development opportunities for licensed child care staff are currently being providing virtually.
Go to the Early Learning Coordination page for more information