Although we will attempt to e-mail registered vendors to notify you when changes or addenda are posted on the website, we do not guarantee that e-mails will be sent to you or received by you.
If you are a business owner that would like to be added to a database used by County of Bruce purchasers, please register through the County of Bruce Procurement Portal. Vendor notification: When registering, businesses are strongly encouraged to select their NIGP commodity /service codes in order to receive email notifications from the city of opportunities that match their services.
The County of Bruce uses a procurement portal powered by Bonfire Interactive for accepting and evaluating proposals digitally.
Notices of Planned Procurement:
Notices of Participation:
- Reference #: RFP-BC-CAO-20-39. Name: Land Use Service Delivery Review
- Reference #: RFT-BC-TES-20-41. Name: Chesley Bridge Fish Habitat
- Reference #: RFP #BC-TES-20-14. Name: Master Transportation Plan
- Reference #: RFT #BC-TES-20-25. Name: Supplying, Hauling and Application of Liquid Calcium Chloride
- Reference #: RFT BC-HS-20-33. Name: Balcony Repairs at Various Locations