The Department provides services for the following:
- Collective agreement negotiation & administration
- Policy & procedure development & implementation
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources Information System
- Compensation & Employee Benefits
- Staff Training & Development
Employing over 700 people in a variety of positions, the County is committed to supporting and developing our current and future employees. In partnership with the Departments, Human Resources is responsible for all aspects of employment in the County. Located in the Administration Centre HR supports managers, supervisors and employees in effectively delivering public services.
Explore the Bruce County leadership philosophy
Applications are only accepted through our online recruitment system accessible below. We cannot accept documents by mail, fax or email. Thank you.
Please follow the link below to our Career Connectors web page where you can view and/or apply for current job postings:
- complete a profile
- upload your resume and other documents
Interested in being notified about new job postings?
For technical difficulties please email CLSchultz@brucecounty.on.ca with your name, email and phone number.