The health and safety of workers is a major concern amid the global COVID-19 pandemic. During this time, all parties must place an increased focus on health and safety in order to keep job sites open.
All measures taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19 should be done in compliance with requirements under the Occupational Health and Safety Act and associated regulations and public health directives issued by the Chief Medical Officer of Health.
- Arran Township Shed Bridge (Invermay)
- Master Transportation Plan
- Teeswater River Bridge (Paisley) Environmental Assessment
- Bruce Road 3 & 4 Construction
- Bruce Road 25 and Bruce Road 33
- West Road Environmental Assessment
- Bruce Road 12 (Formosa) Lane Designation Signage
- Bruce Road 6 East
- Micro Surfacing Maintenance
- Bruce Road 23 and Concession 2
- Bruce Road 8 (4 culverts)
- Bruce Road 15, Inverhuron, Storm Sewer
- Reid Bridge
- Blackwell Bridge
- Steffler Bridge
- Durham St. Bridge Environmental Process
- Sweiger Bridge - Engineering Design Process
2021 Maps of Current Roads & Bridges Capital Program
The bridge, culvert and road program maps provided above identify tentative road and structure projects. These documents are for planning purposes only. All projects are subject to County Council approval and priority may change based on the condition of the roads.
The Federal Gas Tax Fund is a source of funding provided to provinces and territories to support local infrastructure priorities of their choosing. All provinces and territories are accountable for reporting to the federal government on the projects that were funded.