Notice of Loss/Notice of Injury Claim

If you believe that the County has been negligent in its maintenance of County facilities, roads, or trees, which has caused bodily injury or damage to your property, you can file a claim against the County of Bruce.

Typical claims include requests for compensation for injuries from slipping on a sidewalk, foundation damage from County trees, damage to cars due to potholes, and accidents with County owned or leased vehicles.

Sumbit a claim
Person typing on laptop keyboard
Contact us

Corporate Services

Tel:  519-881-1291
Corporate Services


Bruce County believes exploring new ideas and innovation should happen every day and be a partnership between communities, citizens, county employees and business.

1 Start 2 Page 1 3 Page 4 Page 3 5 Complete

Complete the following details for the claim you are submitting.
Please select Submit to automatically forward your Claim Submission Application to the Corporate Services Department.
All fields are mandatory unless indicated otherwise.
If you have any questions regarding this form, please contact the Corporate Services Department.
Email or call 519-881-1291.

Incident Location